Friday 7 January 2011

Introducing - Mark 'The Bucket' Rowe


Hey music fans!! Thanks for stopping by our Blogspot and supporting us! It is you who make us want to be the best we can be!

Known as The Bucket and hailing from the western shores of the Great White North (that be Canada eh?) I moved to this lovely motherland aboot 11 years ago where I met some wonderful friends and musicians like myself. I've been playing the Bass for 18 years now, been involved in various projects and bands both in Canada and in England ever since. I met G a few years ago when Stormcorps was just starting out and quickly became a fan of the band and loved the music they were writing and playing. Then one day i was asked to join them on their epic journey. I was honoured to be asked to join such a great band and the decision was easy! 

I use an Ashdown Mag series amps through Trace Elliot cabs. and I use a Washburn Bantam series 5-string as well as a BC Rich Platimun series 4-string.

Hope to see you all soon and again, thanks for your support!! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment