Friday 7 January 2011

Introducing - Paul 'Junior' Hindle


Hey all welcome to our Blogspot! Cheers muchly for stopping by, we appreciate the support and love you all \m/.

I'm Paul and as the newest addition to the Stormcorps family I suppose I'll have to get used to being called things like 'Junior', 'New Kid', 'Son' but sod it I'm happy as hell to be part of this! I've been playing guitar since the age of 15, self taught on a staple of Nirvana and Silverchair (grunger at heart!) then moved on to heavier stuff to get my metal on. I'd been involved in the local scene for a fair few years with the metal band Beneath Hades and I've always been a huge fan of G's projects so when I was asked to join Stormcorps I pretty much couldn't have said "yes" any faster.

Gear wise I use an Epiphone Gibson Les Paul (my first ever axe) and my pride and joy, PRS Custom 24 through a Marshall Triple Super Lead with a couple of Boss Pedals (Metal Zone and a Chorus).

Thanks again for the support and here is to 2011 \m
/

No comments:

Post a Comment