Thursday 6 January 2011

Introducing - Michael 'Rossy' Rawsthorne


Hey guys! Thanks for joining us on blogspot! ill try not to bore you with stuff all about me. Just the good stuff :D

Well I've been playing music since i was 14. I didnt take lessons, its wasnt worth the time or money when you can do it all yourself. Spent all my spare time playing Metallica songs.... and MORE Metallica. So if you havent already guessed my hero is James Hetfield! I want to sound like him, play like him, and dress like him!!  

Gear wise i use a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier through a Marshall cab. Guitars, Gibson les paul custom, Fender telecaster, Jackson DNKY and a Schecter XXX.

I was a massive fan of Stormcorporation since they first formed back in 2009. Then I got asked to join and I've never looked back since! :) Its music to drink your JD to and bang your head till your face falls off! 

Hopin to catch you all at shows this year!!....ok :) thanks for reading. LURVE YOU. Rossy x

No comments:

Post a Comment