Thursday 20 January 2011

Introducing - Ryan 'Sticknastics' Briggs



Hey y’all, my name is Ryan but most know me as Sticknastics, bit weird but I deal with it. I am the newest and final addition to the Storm Corps family and I could not be happier and in a better place right now. I started playing drums when I was about 18 years old and it’s the only thing I’ve pretty much started and never quit! My main influences are Mike Portnoy, Neil Peart, Jimmy “The Rev” Sullivan R.I.P and many more. I have been on the music scene in Preston in various bands but mainly with my Brothers of Metal “Without Motive”. When I was asked to do this I simply could not refuse. I have known G and Rossy for years and came so close to previously being in bands with them. I have met the other guys and have great respect for them all as musicians and now the time has finally come. I cannot wait...


Gear wise everyone will know I have the Massive epic kit lol but to let you know, I use Pearl Masters Drums, Tama Octobans and a mix of Zildjian and Sabian Cymbals and a nice set of chimes.
Looking forward to the future with this epic metal machine and hopefully see you all on the road.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the family and lets get this show on the road!! G :)

    ReplyDelete